Saturday, September 17, 2011

Labor Day Fun & Baby Shower

Well we are officially into September, and the weather has followed suit, feeling like fall. It was almost 100 degrees on Friday/Saturday and then there was a huge drop in temps to the 60s/70s on Monday. Over the weekend I celebrated a friends’ birthday, watched the Buckeyes play their first game of the season, hung out with family and had my baby shower. So, it was definitely a busy weekend, but lots of fun!
Week 27 - Go Bucks!!

It was so nice to see everyone at the baby shower, and everyone that wasn’t able to make it was missed. The food was great and the games were short and sweet! Sonya polled Tim several baby-related questions a week ago (unbeknownst to me) and then I had to try and guess what he answered. We were close, but most of our answers didn’t quite match up. I was pleasantly surprised that Tim is anticipating changing a lot of the diapers that are to come! Afterwards we opened gifts, and I had two very good little helpers, my niece Michaela and cousin’s daughter Kayleigh. Overall it was a great day, and we really do appreciate everyone coming and for all the great gifts that will definitely come in handy with two arrivals on the way. A big thanks to all my family that helped to put on the shower, it really was great and I know you put a lot of planning into the event! At the time were about 27 weeks, so approaching the third trimester. I have been feeling very good during the last 10 weeks or so, which has been a nice change from the first trimester. The babies are going to be growing quite a bit over the next month so I anticipate some growing pains along the way! I’ll keep you posted as we just got another another ultrasound!

Awesome Cake made my sister-in-law Amanda! Yummy desserts! My sister-in-law Lori is due just 10 days before the twins!

Look at all the books we got for the babies, thanks so much everyone!

No comments: